Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Coming Soon!


So here I am...again. As if I don't spend enough time on the computer with the other blog, but what the hell, eh? I have another 'pop' obsession, and it's comics. Specifically those from the 50's, 60's and 70's. E.C.'s, Marvel, underground, some DC's (Batman), independant. It's the art and the history of comics that really fascinate me, and that's what this blog will primarily focus on. It's about nostalgia as well, which is why I think this blog will be a little more personal, more self indulgent, than the other. It's a work in progress, so bear with me while it takes shape.

But it'll be fun, regardless.

We'll start with the history of E.C. comics, to be posted in the next few days. I hope you'll have as much fun reading it as I'll have writing it.

1 comment:

PHILIP FOUNTAIN said...

OK, Unc! Now, we're talkin'!